Dear diary :
I'm not a believer , people are born , they grow old and then they die , that's a world where we live in.
There is no magic , no mysticism , no immortality .
There is nothing that defies rational thought ,people are suppose to be who they say they are , and not lie or hide their true selves.
No worry , nothing bad happened , instead I 'd learnt something memorable recently . Is about the lecture , we learnt about the aging and death , is a sad but pretty reality lecture . No one can live long , we tempted to , but we can't fight .Some how , some day , and sometimes , your loved one would left you without any noticing , we should understand , some path , we have to pass through it alone ,there is no one can by your side forever and ever , and the things we can do is appreciate the time where we still belong to each other .
Dedicate to my beloved family , I miss you badly .
Dear diary, I should record everything happened in everyday ,I found that is a MUST to record every memorable moment , or else , it does't ring a bell in the future . I m not an excellent life recorder, duly noted !
12/8/11, today is so special , he attends to the blood donation campaign upon request , my roomate had the very 1st time donation , bravo to them ! sorry I m not brave enough ='(, phlebotomist look scary !
I figure out somethings , when I relate the link , is a clear picture , and I just can't stop laughing . Okay , is better for me to stay status quo .
I was delight in hedonism !
No comments:
Post a Comment