last few days, I heard that he owe a lot of money,
we don't know why, we try to figure out, but no answer.
We get the answer, he gambling.
He loved to talk to me, but always crapping ,
I ask him slowly, step by step,
after a while, he start to tell me that he is facing financial problem,
I ask for reason, he said he drop his wallet with a lot of cash.
I know he don't want to confess with me.
Now, he got no friend to talk , no trust, no hope.
I know he is good, he is obedient, he loved his parent so much,
I did, I did cry for him.
Dropping my tear when he don't trust me, I know I can't help him once he don't trust me.
This feeling is similar, I know why,
This story is another version of that story.
I want to help him, because I don't want to see the sad ending.
因为我希望,
在那个时候,有这样一个人出现试着帮助他,
很可惜那时候没有,
这时候,我希望我可以帮到他。
No comments:
Post a Comment