Pages

Tuesday, 25 December 2012

home away from home

Whenever I go, I meet new people, we build relationship, from stranger to whatever. 
I have a bunch of good friends, who create so much laugh & joy in my life, 
undoubtedly, sometimes bad things happened that make us sad.

I am such a lucky girl, friends around me simply awesome, 
I have friends who accompany me during Christmas, 
I have friends who would give me a call occasionally while I never do so,
I have friend who would try to gather all people for an simply outing, 
We have to truly thanks to this kind of friend, they putting so much effort in order to fit everyone schedule, 
yet we always hope others to adjust their time for us, without them, the gathering sure be failed. 
As we always said, when the time separate us, do we still remember each other? 

I type this post in order to remind myself,how lucky I am, don't ever take this as granted.

整理自己的杂物,有些东西,怎么也不舍得丢,就算送的人早已忘了,但是看着那些礼物,还是记得当时收下的那份心情,因为太想珍惜,所以不舍得用,不舍得丢。
还有些,是送不出的礼物,因为想给自己记得,当初是用什么心情去买。


No comments:

Post a Comment