I hate to let my people down, yet I also feel like there's a lot out there I want to explore myself . I want to go further , yet I still feel strong ties pulling me back.
For every bitter you had swallow, I swallow part of it too, but you never care for the reason.
From now on , I shall stop to cry my heart out , whenever you feel happy , tell me , I feel happier than you do . I guess the hardest time had gone , at least some of us ..
Oh I love Rod Steward so muchh!! Is very touching to hear his voice, I love this song , I love him , I know him because my papa love him so much , he is big fans .
Tired, tired of everything , this is just not me !
Even Tired when I slept , freaking weird dreaming everyday , sometimes I even cry , what's wrong?
[listen]
No comments:
Post a Comment