And Then , we've our girls outing!!
#1: Girls outing ,and finally I try something new with my both best girl , I'm so happy that we kept stick together .
#2:Girls outing for Lion B.day ,and I've my tired looking photo shot.
#3: Had perfect time with these lovely girls .
#4:Had 6AS3 gathering, we'll be spread all over the map of M'sia, some even Singapore and HK, good luck and all the best guys!! (I can't even find a picture with all the complete members)
p/s: I would like to highlight a few word from you ,as I found that it is useful for me.You cannot alter your past but you can shape your future,dun worry as it is just a simple learning process where we all share together , no one is perfect and I'm not excluded.
I'm not perfect , the life is not perfect , the whole world is just so not perfect , but this is real life ,all the not prefect is just a perfect real life . From now on , we'll look into a brighter future only ,and for me , my life is full of happiness with the existence of my best girls , my great families, my awesome friends and my adorable pets , I LOVE MY LIFE.
your truly:
P.L







No comments:
Post a Comment